How Individual Counselling Can Help Women in Their Own Lives:
- Heal from the grief and pain due to the end of a marriage or relationship in the least harmful way possible.
- Discover what your deepest needs are, and find ways to ensure they get them met
- Feel good about yourself
- Find more balance between home, career and family life
- Focus on what you can change— you– and let go of trying to change the men you are involved with.
- Lesson or resolve anxiety and depression issues
- Manage and express angry effectively
My Partner Will Not Go to Counselling!
Working extensively with men has given Paul valuable insight and knowledge about how men work in marriage and relationships, and it is his desired goal to empower you to get the relationship that you want. Because you deserve it!
We encourage you to come and see us anyway, even if your partner refuses to join you. Together, we can help you work on how to get your own needs met and decide what you want from your relationship with your partner. While we can’t directly change your partner, we can work towards helping you develop more trust, intimacy, and connection with him. We can also work on helping you feel better about yourself and your life.
Here Are Just A Few Ways in Which Women’s Counselling Can Help Your Relationship with Your Partner:
- Connect more deeply on an emotional and physical level with your husband or partner.
- Communicate more effectively together without descending into destructive conflict.
- Discover the best ways to engage with him or help him open up more.
- Recognise that you are members of the same team, not working independently or against each other.
- Feel loved and cared for in the relationship.
- Establish better balance with home responsibilities and parenting, together.
- Confront your partner’s unwelcome behaviours safely, whether it’s excessive alcohol use, flirting with other women, not being honest, being difficult to talk to, or being argumentative, etc.
While we will do what we can to help improve your relationship, sometimes, a relationship or marriage doesn’t work out, no matter how much energy and willingness you put into it. This can be disappointing and painful, but counselling can help with these feelings and also help you get on with your life. Moreover, counselling helps you talk through other issues you might have in your life.